Photo tour with Niclas Glud, Alexandra Karadzhova and Martin Grahovski
We invite you to join us on a photo trip to this amazing and still unknown country for many. On this ten-day trip, we will take you through unspoilt places, you will get to know the local culture, and we will look for special places every day to photograph, experience and experience.
Professional Landscape Photographer
Brief info about the reviewer
The trip is sponsored by Visit Karakol, a local organization with years of experience in guiding excursions and accompanying tour operators, which allows us to experience an authentic experience of adventure in remote landscapes as well as immerse yourself in the local culture. ...
On this photo trip, we will immerse ourselves in photography and take a lot of time to capture all the variety of situations as best we can. How do you prepare your photos and how do you tell the story? With great attention and feedback, we go through the entire process, including the post-processing of your images.
We will spend part of the nights with wonderful care in reputable hotels, we will spend the night in a yurt camp for an even more authentic experience, and to take it one step further, we will camp twice under the stars, overlooking unimaginable landscapes.
One Story of Real Kyrgyzstan - Documentary Film 4K
- Visit remote area - Sary-Jaz valley
- See high and remote peaks Dankova and Kyzyl-Asker
- Peak Yeltsin with panoramic view
- Hiking and visit canyons (Canyon Mars, Forgotten Rivers, Fairytale)
- Visit Son-Kol lake
- Exploreing Karakol valley and see peak Karakol
- Panoramic view of Issyk-Kul lake
- Drive through Chon-Ashuu pass 3822m (highest point)
- Stay at yurt camp
- Drive around Issyk-Kul lake